With children, discover the best that the holiday region has to offer. This also applies to the Pitztal with its many family-friendly activities. And yet with all the action, you shouldn’t forget to relax as well. For moments of peace, the Pitztaler Hof has you covered.
As a family business with three generations under one roof, we know only too well what children (and parents) need on holiday.
Ample space, flexibility and a personal approach, just to name a few examples. At the Pitztaler Hof, this is exactly the approach we have offered for years, even though we don’t specifically advertise ourselves as a children's hotel.
Benefits for guests of all ages
Family advantages at the Pitztaler Hof
- Generous kids' discounts (kids 10 and younger stay free of charge in their parent’s room. Kids aged 11 to 16 get a 30% discount)
- Affordable prices for single parents
- Baby beds/cribs on request
- Children's menus as part of half board
- High chairs in the restaurant
- Excursion tips for all ages
- Ideas for poor weather days
Childcare in the region
- All-day ski kindergarten in winter with Pitzi at Hochzeiger
- ImIn summer, join Pitzi's kids club as she takes all children aged 3-14 years on a voyage of discovery. Supervision is free of charge with the Pitztaler Freizeitpass!
- Kids 3 and younger are also in good hands at Pitzi's Kindergarten.
Not unlike mom and dad, kids have their own preferences. At our restaurant, we do our best to serve up what kids really want. As part of our half board offering, we serve a children's menu with the most popular dishes all year round. These meals are rich in variety and delicious, ensuring that even picky little guests will be full and happy.
all year round
In the fenced hotel garden, a small playground invites kids to get some fresh air and burn off any excess energy. A few steps further away in the village centre, there is also a larger public playground. In addition, there are also entertaining adventure parks in the area as well.
Active winter fun
The earlier the better: this motto holds true even for 3-year-olds keen to learn skiing. Meanwhile, a snowboarding course might be just the thing for cool teenagers. Additional fun activities include tobogganing, ice skating and fun snow games.
Active summer fun
Floating up with the cable car, hiking through fields of blooming Alpine roses, dipping your feet in ice-cold mountain water: Retreat to cooler altitudes during summer in the Pitztal valley. Swimming, cycling, excursions & co. will keep you more than occupied.